Where we learn about your project, needs and desires.
- Initial consultation to determine Scope of Work, Project needs, user needs and budget.
- Site visits to survey and record existing conditions & conduct fact finding interviews.
- Plan review and write a program to reflect expressed needs and desires.
- Solicit feedback and obtain client approval of Program document.
Where we all begin to brainstorm solutions.
- Preliminary design intention and direction.
- Preliminary space plans, furniture, and finish selections.
- Create development sketches to communicate and clarify design intent.
- Present preliminary design, solicit feedback, and gain approval.
Where we define decisions and finalize the design
- Develop working drawings, plan sets, and renderings.
- Finalize selections of furniture, finishes and materials.
- Work with contractors to prepare budget and schedule estimates.
- Prepare final design, solicit feedback and gain approval.
Where we start to bring your design to life.
- Prepare all documents for permitting process.
- Prepare documents to solicit competitive bids.
- Provide guidance in the selection of necessary contractors.
- Prepare ID purchase Orders for approval.
- Create Client Portal for purchasing approval and PO management.
- Track orders from all vendors and address changes as necessary.
Where we ensure that all goes according to plan.
- Review submittals, finish samples and final selections.
- Progressive site visits to ensure design intent.
- Maintain project records.
- Project management and supervision.
Where your new design comes to life.
- White glove delivery and installations.
- On-site supervision of installations.
- Knock out the punch list items.
- Post occupancy evaluation.